Do you ever think about having a honeymoon in Indonesia? With a lot of beautiful beaches, rich culture, delicious cuisine–more than enough–to have a memorable experience, once in your life. Two best places that were already well-known for honeymoon places were Bali and Lombok. They become more popular for tourist who wants to have honeymoon, either the first honeymoon after being married or just second (or for more) honeymoon.
Bali has a rich culture, combined with private beach with the scenic view of the sea. With your spouse, you can swim freely without thinking about the other people. When you hungry, you can just call the staff to bring the food to the beach, pool, or to your room. Nice? Of course! In the night, you can go to the bar and join the party with the other tourist, or just walking around to see some beautiful temples in Bali. A lot of honeymoon packages that you can try, usually from the hotel.
Remember that the entire objective of a honeymoon vacation is to have an unforgettable romance with your spouse. Usually, money is not taking places here. So, don’t think about it. Enjoy your honeymoon. For you, we have several quick tips to a memorable honeymoon in Bali or Lombok.
- Schedule your travel trip one or two days after your marriage. It is good for you to have enough time for rest after the activities and the celebrations, especially before going to tropical country like Indonesia.
- Ask your travel agent or the hotels for honeymoon packages. Big hotels usually have interesting packages with nice destinations and activities for honeymooners. The nice thing was: You just need to bring yourself and (also a camera) without thinking about anything.
- Don’t forget to bring sun cream or lotion for skin protection. Indonesia was a tropical country that abundant sunshine. I believe you will spend several hours swimming, running, or just sitting on the beach. Higher SPF is better, while it was quite difficult to get sun cream as you want in Indonesia. You wouldn’t want to have dark or stripped skin just after just two weeks of marriage, right?
- Don’t make tight day trips. Yes, you are traveling, and you want to see places and attractions in Bali or Lombok. But, now you have a honeymoon with your spouse. Better to have the simple trip with nice lunch and proper walking or sitting in the car, and save up some energy for the night’s fireworks (haha).
- Mention to the staff, especially in the café or in the tour boat, that you are on your honeymoon. Usually, they have promos like free drinks, small cakes, or gift for the honeymooners. This trick also works when you have a birthday.
- Even if your valuables are inside your hotel room, keep them in the safety box or locked in your suitcase. Even there were only small number theft ief you can save a lot of time without being interrogated by the police if something happens. If you decide to bring them with you, always watch out yours from pickpockets.
- You can also bring some aromatic candles or massage oils that you can place inside your hotel room. It will bring “romantic night” after walking and swimming with your spouse.
- Last but not least, don’t be afraid to ask people about places or attractions that were held at your hotel. Or if you need to take bus or car, how to go to the places. It would save your time and energy. People in Bali and Lombok usually can explain some places in English.
So, do you have a plan for the honeymoon in Indonesia? Just plan it and feel it! We wait you in Indonesia. Cheers!
Recommended Hotels in Lombok [More Hotels]
No booking fee and pay at hotel
(sponsored by Booking.com)